This school has grown from a basic primary school to an important high school in the region. Thanks to support from active local people, government and international donar agencies. Our director Pramod himself comes from the same village where the school is situated. Pramod and his family has been involved in providing support to this school for many years.
2. Children at a hostel in remote part of Nepal accommodating children from marginalised community are thanking Sherpa Tours for the financial support provided in 2016.
Chepang Community in Kanda, with their 100 children, was in a situation of total deprivation. Together with many other generous sponsors, Stichting Aphelion has been helping Bishnu and Krishna to radically transform Kanda, in a sustainable manner, with the greatest respect for the Chepang people.
Kanda was and is very difficult to reach. But volunteers carried the construction materials there. The Chepang people embraced the change. The plans were implemented, amongst the greatest difficulties.
Children had no shelter and now they have beds and roofs on their heads; they had no food and now vegetables are grown for them in the school courtyard; they had no cloths and now they have; they were alone and now live with friends. This demonstrates how to defeat povery and misery. This demonstrates what leadership, tenacity, and genuine solidarity can achieve. All has been possible due to selfless committment from Bishnu and Krishna. We want to congratulate the whole team!
3. Our founding director and owner Pramod Khatiwada is life-long member of Bird Conservation Nepal.
4. Donation to Earthquake relief fund on behalf of Sherpa Tours.
5. Sherpa Tours actively supports promotion of Volunteer Tours in Nepal to assist in re-habitation of Earthquake victims.
6. Sherpa Tours also organises visits of our clients to selective orphanages in Nepal in support of those orphanages.
sherpahike.com is a domain owned by Sherpa Tours Aust Pty Ltd.Copyright 2019. Sherpa Tour. All rights reserved.